Terms & Conditions
By submitting your work to analog publishing (the Subscriber) via email or other channel you agree to the following conditions:
- That you have created the content or have permission to submit it.
- That you grant analog publishing a non-exclusive, worldwide, free licence to publish your work on printed media, its website and social media networks (Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc) free of charge. You also understand that analog publishing does not guarantee that it will use your submission.
- The Subscriber is not liable to you for any non-Subscriber content.
- The Subscriber cannot monitor or control third party (non-Subscriber) content submitted, and therefore the Subscriber is not liable to you in connection with any such content. The Subscriber does not endorse any non-Subscriber content.
- The Subscriber makes no warranties and has no liability arising from or related to non-Subscriber content.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Subscriber shall not be liable for any damages, costs or attorney’s fees arising from or related to non-Subscriber content, even if the Subscriber is aware of the possibility of the same.
- We value and respect copyrights of others and analog publishing expects its contributors to do the same. By submitting content to us, you acknowledge that you own or have the intellectual property rights to submit the material. You shall not submit as content any material protected by copyright or trademark without the express written permission of the owner of the material. Determining whether material is protected by copyright or other proprietary rights is your responsibility. You are solely responsible and liable for any damage caused by the misuse of material. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content and you may reuse your work however you wish. However, by submitting material to us, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide. You hereby grant us the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any such material made available by you.
Placing your order
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase one or more products. Your order is accepted as soon as we ship the goods. You will then also receive an email confirming the shipment. The order confirmation email can be seen as a confirmation that we received your offer to buy our products.
Our Prices are displayed in SFr. (Swiss Francs or CHF) and include the legal value added tax where applicable. Prices are subject to change. We have the right to change prices at any time, without the need to inform you.
analog publishing can run different sales promotions on its shop. Promotions normally have an ending date, but we have the right to stop all the promotions at any time without mentioning a reason. Also all promotions end, when we run out of stock with a promoted item. You have no right to claim for offers. That applies in particular for Coupon Codes and Vouchers which we have published on Social Media sites, newsletters and/or our website.
If not stated otherwise, all goods are in stock and all orders placed before 09.00 CET will be sent out on the same workday. Depending on where your order is shipped to, the following costs are shown on your Order Confirmation. Title to and risk of loss in your Products will pass to you on delivery of the Products to the address stated in your Order Confirmation. Upon delivery of the Products to our carrier we will send you a confirmation of shipment by e-mail provided you have indicated an e-mail address on the Order Form.
Shipment is made via Swiss Post Economy Service in order to make it cheaper for you.
|1 Zine||1.30 CHF||4.90 CHF||6.00 CHF|
|1 copy mag (Issues 1 or 2)||1.30 CHF||4.90 CHF||6.00 CHF|
|1 copy mag (from Issue 3 onwards)||2.00 CHF||8.00 CHF||9.00 CHF|
|2 copies mag *||2.00 CHF||8.00 CHF||9.00 CHF|
|3 copies mag||7.00 CHF||12.00 CHF||17.00 CHF|
|4 copies mag||7.00 CHF||23.00 CHF||31.00 CHF|
* If 2 copies of Issues #3, #4 or #5 then Switzerland = 4 CHF; Europe = 10 CHF and Other Countries = 15 CHF since they are heavier.
If you need more copies or would like to become a stockist please send us an email to: hello.analog.pub[at]gmail.com
Customs, Duties & Taxes
When ordering from www.analogpublishing.com or www.analogmagazine.ch, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of Switzerland may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
For any other information please contact us via email: